The Level 1 – Basic Training Program is a two-day theory session (weekend) in which we cover the following aspects:
1. Initial introduction to Technical Analysis.
2. About the trading software.
3. Identifying price patterns and ways to trade them.
1. How to identify Supports & Resistance and trade them.
2. Money Management Rules.
3. Identifying stocks for buy and hold.
The Level 2 – Advance Training Program requires the person to fulfil either of the following criteria:
He/she should have a basic understanding about the charts and patterns.
He/she should have done the basic course with us.
In the two-day theory session (weekend) we cover the following aspects:
1. Gaps – Identifying and trading.
2. Swing Trading.
3. Intraday trading setups.
4. How to take trades on gap supports.
5. Strategy to re-enter stocks.
6. Linkage between charts.
1. Candidates who want to join Advance Training Program can avail a 25% discount on our Research Services.
2. A one-year free subscription to one trading call on daily basis.
3. A surprise gift.
|MONTH||BASIC TRAINING PROGRAM||PLACE|
|Oct-2017||28th - 29th||MUMBAI|
|MONTH||ADVANCE TRAINING PROGRAM||PLACE|
|Nov-2017||4th - 5th||MUMBAI|
Anyone wishing to take a re-take the course already completed would get 50% discount to the prevailing rates of the course (excluding applicable taxes) **
** Subject to availability of seats for the course
1. Charges once paid are non-refundable.
2. Once registered for a course, the Registration cannot be cancelled.
3. Postponement to join a stipulated batch is permissible, however only once. A prior intimation for postponement needs to be communicated to us at least 3 days before commencement of the training.
4. The course fee includes lunch along with tea / coffee for both days.
For more course details please contact Mr. N. Narayan on following numbers:
91-22-40156284/ 6286, +91-22-40225054
Your valuable feedbacks are always welcome. Please Submit Here
If you have any query for related investment ... We are availableContact us